Listed here is our "made to order" "Hadley" fireplace screen. This design works well for that Transitional, Modern or Traditional setting.
-This fireplace screen is custom made to order, please shoot us a message as to what your size and finish requirements are. We would also love to see a picture of your fireplace, that will help us to help you decide what's best for your application.
- If you have real logs, you will need mesh backing, which is an option.
- Once the opening on your fireplace reaches a certain size, we recommend doors due to the weight. A free-standing screen with mesh gets to be heavy once you get to a certain sq. footage.
- When measuring for the right size of fireplace screen, we recommend making the screen 1” taller and wider all the way around.
- 1” x 2” rectangular tubing frame and design pattern
- 1" solid sq bar for the feet (typically stick out 6" in front and 3" in the back)
Finishes: (Shown in Steel Gray)
We offer all sorts of designer finishes. Pricing is based on the cost of material and the tiers of difficulty in the process. Some finishes are much more labor intense than others.
Freight: With this option, it’ll arrive on a pallet, at the bottom of your driveway or curbside. You’ll be responsible for getting it off the pallet and into your home or business.
White Glove: With this service, they will call you to schedule delivery. They’ll bring it in to your room of choice and will discard of all packaging. (suggested for heavier items)
Please shoot us a message if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you.