Cooper 11.5 X 14
The Cooper family of corbels are made up of a hand-forged solid square bar with a decorative forged collar. This design is simple yet decorative at the same time. If you're looking for a bracket that fits most styles, this design works very well. This bracket can be used for countertop support, shelf support and anywhere else that a decorative support bracket is needed.
Facts about this product
- The hand-forged square bar is around 1” thick and tapers a little at each end.
- Back-plate is 2" wide x 1/4" thick
- The collar is 1-3/4” wide
- The 3 holes are 1/4" wide and are countersunk so that the screw will sit flush.
- Top plate holes are available upon request for a fee.
- Back-plate top holes are an 1/8" in from the side and 1" down from the top-plate
- Back-plate holes are 1" on center apart from each other
- The bottom hole is 3/8" up from the bottom of the back-plate
- Can support up to 150lbs if installed correctly