The Charlotte family of corbels showcases the very popular fleur-de-lis design. This style is great for several design concepts and for someone who wants a little more detail. This bracket can be used for countertop support, shelf support and anywhere else that a decorative support bracket is needed.
Facts about this product
- There’s one 3/8” cut out to create the single width scroll from the front.
- Back-plate is 1-1/2" wide x 1/4" thick
- There are no castings on this bracket, it's all laser cut from steel and tig welded for a clean look.
- The 3 holes are 1/4" wide and are countersunk so that the screw will sit flush.
- Top plate holes are available upon request for a fee.
- Back-plate top holes are an 1/8" in from the side and 1" down from the top-plate
- Back-plate holes are 1" on center apart from each other
- The bottom hole is 3/8" up from the bottom of the back-plate
- Can support up to 150lbs if installed correctly.